LF: FILTER

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: FILTER
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:56:09 -0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 16:31:34 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All
Does anyone have a filter type YF122CN surplus to requirement for sale for a YAESU FT857. This rig is one of the few that is very good on 137 khz without any preamps etc. It is very sensitive using both my loop and vertical. The IPO ctl is useful to avoid overload. This one has the optional DSP unit, 60, 120 and 240 hz selectable and is very effective on LF. If I had the CW filter as well it would be even better.
73 de Mal/G3KEV