LF: TR

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: TR
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:12:04 -0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:13:52 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All
Stns observed during the night. VO1NA, XKO and XES.
XKO strongest sig last nite and vy good around 0800z, XES not as strong as usual and VO1NA only visible at times but a good signal when he popped up. There were a couple of others that I could not make out *MJ
My observations indicate that the best time for TR to my QTH is late morning 0700 - 0900z other time is 0001 - 0200z approx and little or no propagation  the rest of the time during night time.  ie my sunrise seems best and sunset at the USA end. This is the RX situation at my end, TX could be different from here. I am surprised that there is no propagation during the majority of the dark hours at both ends.
What does Alan think about that.
73 de Mal/G3KEV/IO94SH/Scarborough