LF: Re: Mini-Whip

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Mini-Whip
From: "Theo Dukers" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:54:05 -0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:52:24 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Roelof,

Could you send me a copy of your mini-whip antenna ?
I work with the selective voltmeters Type SPM-12 for LF reception with
narrow bandwiths
as you do.
For antennas I use both loop and whipantennas.
I agree with you that sometimes the loop and sometimes the whip antenna
gives a better signal
to noice (or interference) situation.
Depending on the type of interference and the distance to the source of this
interference.
Is the smal book you refer to number 182 by Franzis ?

Regards, Theo  (PA3AYK) located near Zutphen The Netherlands.