LF: Re: Mini-Whip

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Mini-Whip
From: "Ron Kolarik" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 13:24:56 -0600
Delivery-date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 19:23:37 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Roelof,

I'm just getting caught up on the last weeks mail and found your note.
Would you please forward a copy to me.  I'm interested in comparing
it to the AMRAD antenna and I think I  may still have some Burhans
designs to compare also.

Thank you,
Ron  K0IDT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roelof Bakker" <[email protected]>