LF: Re: T/A January 21/22

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: T/A January 21/22
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 12:13:43 -0000
Delivery-date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 12:16:12 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Dear LF Group,

Thanks to Joe, VO1NA for another transatlantic contact - we had a
three-cornered QSO last night with Joe simultaneously working G3YXM. Sigs
from VO1NA were solid "O" copy for a period between about 2300 and 0445, in
spite of considerable QRN. The attachment shows part of Joe's final (lower
signal) with XES, who was also strong. Also visible in the attachment are
faint QRSS sigs on 137.781kHz which might be "XNS" (didn't know that WD2XNS
is QRV yet). Also, WD2XGJ was seen, but is down in the QSB in the
attachment. I transmitted a beacon signal using DFCW40  centered on
136.3175kHz between about 0445 and 0815utc. All in all, quite a busy night!

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU