LF: G3YXM Grabber [tunable loop]

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: G3YXM Grabber [tunable loop]
From: "Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 22:00:03 -0000
Delivery-date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 21:59:47 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Dave, LF

I'm not sure if your grabber is on the loop antenna currently, but your
antenna seems to be quite favourable in my direction. I was able to paint a
respectable DFCW5 signal on your grabber while running only 1 watt RF into
my antenna (160mA antenna current)

I don't think I can reach your QTH on 1 watt out on any other band!

73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM