Re: LF: The bells, the bells!

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: The bells, the bells!
From: "Andy Talbot" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 11:52:55 -0000
Delivery-date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 11:53:50 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
I seem to remember it sounding even more melodious that when  listening on
AM - as I did then  to  the local amateurs net in the Birmingahm area.  I
presumably received an amorphous mass of several of these transmissions at
slightly different frequencies and times.  Or at least with their sync and
main tones desynchronised in time.  I vaguely recall thinking it sounded a
lot more boring on a local amateur's SSB rig than it did on my homebrew Rx.

Andy   G4JNT
www.scrbg.org/g4jnt/