LF: Xmas LF Acty

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Xmas LF Acty
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 15:42:20 -0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 15:43:53 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All
Lots of EU acty over the Xmas period saw and heard OH, OK, PA, and DL most days but not a UK stn about. It looks like UK amateurs have given up Transmitting on LF. The have all gone to 160 metres and beyond.
I have not been about at the appropriate times to check TA beacon acty, I expect conditions are good, 160 metres still good, I worked UA0AGC(Far East) late after noon yesterday and the W boys later on in the evening.
Its surprising what turns up, thats the fun.
73 and HNY to all de Mal/G3KEV