Re: LF: Xmas LF Acty

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Xmas LF Acty
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 08:56:29 -0900
Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:56:45 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Jim - This affects listeners probably West and South of the Ohio River valley but NPG FSK on the US West Coast on/near 135.95 makes listening/viewing virtually impossible below this freq. Even with reasonable directive arrays it was still around S9 in the null this morning -

I would suggest operation above 136Khz - 136.318 will be in use tonight by CT1DRP but it would be nice to get a second Eu window - 136.316 over here doesnt look too bad but this is only an offering and others may suggest others. All we need know is CFH to start up and then this will really close the choices down!

Feel free to ignore  :-))

Laurence KL1X in 5