LF: Xmas LF Acty G3WCB is QRV

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Xmas LF Acty G3WCB is QRV
From: "Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 23:27:18 -0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 23:28:03 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Well, almost not QRV! The TX PSU failed during tune-up, but now QRV on
slightly reduced power.

Frequency 136.320 kHz, 170W RF, 1.8 amps antenna current..I/D "WCB" QRSS30
from 2300z until 0800z

Alan, I'm using a Marconi synthesized sig gen that can accept a 10 MHz
external reference. I need to rig up an external 10 MHz osc and squeeze that
slightly to get on frequency...a job for the next few days.

73 Dave G3WCB IO91RM