[LW] WD2XDW closedown from em26aq January 2006

To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: [LW] WD2XDW closedown from em26aq January 2006
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 06:41:28 -0900
Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 15:47:45 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Well we are moving household and loading up the old 2 X 4

But not that far - just across to the other side of Bartlesville and hopefully this will only another step in process of moving out of State....nothing wrong with Okie of course....Its just Im a skier and love mountains and hate BBQ/Okra, cant stand people who drive with their tail gates down (why do they do that - to save gas??)

Ill start pulling (literally) the station off the air after the New year so will be continuing the propagation and modal experiemention up to that time as it allows.

I fear I wont be able to run any sort of level of radiated signal LF signal per this Golf Course location, as Im deeper in to suburbia, but never say never - the 120ft tower will remain on the ground.

Ill reapply for a modification/extension (due in 2006) to the WD2XDW licence in any case as I dont want to lose the continuity of "presence"

Thanks for all the reports - it was pretty good last nite long haul -

LAurence KL1X in 5 em26aq WD2XDW