[LW] WD2XGJ off for a while

To: LWCA LF Reflector <[email protected]>
Subject: [LW] WD2XGJ off for a while
From: Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 22:46:57 +0000
Cc: rsgb lf reflector <[email protected]>
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 23:52:01 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
WD2XGJ will be off tonite, and possibly for a couple more days. This is being done for the following reasons:

1) Failure of the transmitter's cooling fan (sounds like a bad bearing). I have
another fan which I will try.

2) Gives me the ability to 'borrow' the XGJ dds synthesizer for testing my
other transmitter.

3) So that K2ORS can get on 75 meter AM without having to listen to the XGJ
cooling fan or spurs from the 137kHz transmitter or the switching power supply
used to power the G0MRF 137 kHz transmitter.

WD2XGJ/K2ORS regrets any inconvenience that this change in operating schedule
may cause.

--
73 Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ
FN42hi