LF: WD2XGJ Off Tonite

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: WD2XGJ Off Tonite
From: Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 22:49:41 +0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 23:51:34 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
WD2XGJ will be off tonite, and possibly for a couple more days. This is being done for the following reasons:

1) Failure of the transmitter's cooling fan (sounds like a bad bearing). I have another fan which I will try.

2) Gives me the ability to 'borrow' the XGJ dds synthesizer for testing my other transmitter.

3) So that K2ORS can get on 75 meter AM without having to listen to the XGJ cooling fan or spurs from the 137kHz transmitter or the switching power supply used to power the G0MRF 137 kHz transmitter.

WD2XGJ/K2ORS regrets any inconvenience that this change in operating schedule may cause.

--
73 Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ
FN42hi