LF: Request for ZL reports...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Request for ZL reports...
From: "Scott Tilley" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:41:54 -0700
Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 02:43:42 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Today myself and Martin VE7MM where chatting...

We wondered how the TTY station on 135.925(low) 135.975(high) was doing into ZL considering the poor propagation conditions up north here due to the recent solar activity...

We wonder if anyone is suitably equipped to do some listening runs with spectrum labs graphing feature on these frequencies for down under and provide some reports?

Please contact me if you are interested and need some help with spectrum lab to do this...

73 Scott