LF: Rugby lines

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Rugby lines
From: "Dave Pick" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 17:42:52 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 17:43:45 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Dear all

I thought I'd run the grabber on the US window to see how Rugby affects the
region around 137.777 and it occurs to me that I can use the lines to
calibrate my receiver exactly. Can anyone tell me the exact fequency of the
Rugby Loran line at about 137.781?

Note to David:
I have put the aerial back up and made the comparison recording and it
appears that the background is about 13dB higher here with Rubgy on. The
"S6" CW signal is now a good deal more difficult to copy! I will send the
recording is you need them.

73 and clackety-clack from Dave G3YXM.