RE: LF: Rugby lines

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: Rugby lines
From: "Dave Pick" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 21:31:25 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 21:32:14 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Wolf

I left the AGC on so that the wanted signal was "pushed down" by the AGC
action under the influence of the increased QRM.
I then loaded the two traces into Spectrum lab and measured the strength of
the carrier.
The blanker idea may work but when there is such a large proportion of
noise, if you manage to cut it all out there isn't much signal left
anyway...
Nothing seen in the (clear) trans-Atlantic window last night.

73
Dave G3YXM