LF: Discussion of HF papers for IARU Region 1 Conference

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Discussion of HF papers for IARU Region 1 Conference
From: "John W Gould" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 16:26:34 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 16:27:26 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

 This might appear to be "off topic" but I would like to inform all UK Amateurs on this reflector of a discussion group at  http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/ukc4discussion/   that has been set up for prior discussion of the HF papers at this year's IARU Region 1 Conference.  Of relevance to this group are the papers on band planning and the report from the 500kHz Working Group.  I might point out that we will only be discussing the papers that have been accepted for the C4 Committee (HF), new topics can't be formally raised.

 I am sorry that this discussion group is only open to UK amateurs, but it would be inappropriate for amateurs from other countries participating in what is a local discussion.  Their chance comes at the Region 1 Conference itself  - members of the list outside Region 1 will have to wait for their own IARU Conference!

If you qualify and want to join the discussion group, follow the link above and the joining instructions.

73 John, G3WKL