LF: Software - a bit off-topic

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Software - a bit off-topic
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:25:04 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:27:06 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
I am writing a short chapter on using computers in amateur radio, for the new edition of the RSGB's Radio Communication Handbook.

This is about construction and not operating, and I am interested in what software is used by group members when designing building and testing amateur radio equipment, including antennas and not just for LF.

This includes any software that is still available, whether it is freeware or paid-for

Also, do you have favourite web sites or discussion groups to exchange technical (not operating) information?

Are there any other ways you use a computer to improve your ability to make radio gear?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

73
Mike, G3XDV