LF: Testing Resumed

To: "LF \(Rsgb LF Group\)" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Testing Resumed
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:01:39 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:03:20 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All at LF,

Antenna reconstuction finished (bathroom/showeroom also ccompleted), results
look promising, getting 1.9A antenna current with transmitter at 200 watts
DC input & my crude field strength meter is showing an increase over the
previous antenna, I have ditched the spiral top load in favour of an earlier
top loaded Marconi I tried out. Loading coil requires some slight
modification as I can't tune it to bottom of band. Please look out for my
random on air testing, reports will be welcome, I will attempt to notify of
any prolonged testing. I'm going to modify the coil now.

Regards,

Gary - G4WGT - IO83qp

Web : http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor