LF: Buying poles in UK

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Buying poles in UK
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:39:29 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:40:28 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
My antenna is supported by two masts, approx 50ft high.

One mast is two 25ft sections of aluminium. The lower 25ft is a thick-
walled pole. Raising and lowering is easy.

The other mast has a 20ft steel scaffold pole topped by several 5ft sections of thin-walled and deliberately flexible pole. The weight of the steel pole makes raising and lowering this mast a 2/3 person job.
I have searched the web for scaffolding and have found alumimium
poles for building work, but I get the impression that an enquiry for
just one or two poles will be laughed at. In any case, delivery costs
could be high.
I would prefer to replace the steel pole with one section (or perhaps
two) as it is supported by wall brackets, not guys, and there is a
large unsupported section above it. The attached image shows the
arrangement - the one I want to replace is the lower half of the
house end.
How should I go about finding a suitable pole at a reasonable price,
and getting it delivered?
Mike, G3XDV