Re: LF: RSGB Spectrum Forum: raising concern over the Rugby Loran

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RSGB Spectrum Forum: raising concern over the Rugby Loran
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:18:50 EDT
Delivery-date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 22:19:44 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
In a message dated 27/06/2005 16:42:01 GMT Standard Time, [email protected] writes:
I'll be attending a meeting of the RSGB Spectrum Forum on 9th June and plan
to raise concern over the recent appearance of the Loran at Rugby in the
agenda item concerning 136kHz.  I will need to draft something in the next
few days so any input on this or any other 136KHz issues, that people feel
might be worthwhile airing at this forum, would be appreciated.  In
particular measurements of noise-floor increase due to the new Loran would
be appreciated.

See http://www.rsgb-spectrumforum.org.uk/ for further info re the Forum

73 John, G3WKL

Hi John.
I have started a complaint procedure with the operators BT.
I'll keep you in touch with developments.

Regards

David  G0MRF