Re: LF: XES PSK01

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: XES PSK01
From: "John Andrews" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:14:41 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hartmut: This was about what I had expected, and I agree with Wolf's
analysis of the situation. Thanks for your cooperation.  I think the mode
has good daytime QSO possibilities, and will play with that once someone on
this side of the pond gets properly licensed and motivated.

Wolf: I'll be happy to be a beta tester for the "Jason-like" WOLF interface!
My programming skills are sadly limited.

Stewart has several times offered to open-source the present WOLF code to a
competent Windows programmer, but there have been no takers, as far as I
know. For those who are down on BPSK for amateur LF use, remember that the
concepts behind WOLF could be applied to a sequential tone system like
Jason.

John A.