LF: Re: More on cores...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: More on cores...
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 00:27:15 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Marek,

OK on what people have said about the transformer design. The transformer is
one thing - but what about the rest of the circuit you are using - in
particular, what kind of output filter does the circuit have connected to
the transformer secondary, and is it a voltage-switching (centre tap of
primary decoupled to ground) or current-switching (centre tap fed with DC
via a choke) circuit ?

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU