Re[2]: LF: TA MAR 11/12

To: hamilton mal <[email protected]>
Subject: Re[2]: LF: TA MAR 11/12
From: YU7AR <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:05:59 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mal,

yes fackt is, mi RX and TX sistem is disproportional, now I test new
K9AY two turns loop for RX.
Maybe build another bandpass receving loop from Jim M0BMU .
Another fact is ,beverage is too long for this location, my main
antena /umbrella/ is good for TX, but for RX I search something better
What is your proposal ?

73 Teo

Hello hamilton,

hm> Hi Teo
hm> You have a vy strong signal on 137.7 qrs3 and some stns including me hve
hm> been calling u on CW, but you say QRZ or QRS
hm> I think u have a RX problem at ur end.

hm> 73 de Mal/G3KEV

Best regards,
YU7AR                            mailto:[email protected]