Re: LF: Untuned loops

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Untuned loops
From: "Andy" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:30:40 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks to all respondees - I knew it was a simple formula and was (theroretically) an exact way of determining field strength.  Just need to make sure the input impedance of the voltmeter is significantly higher than the loop impedance to avoid any loading effects.

(Someone here wants to measure the field strength of a transmission in the HF band)

Andy   G4JNT