LF: ZM2E log information for 5 March

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: ZM2E log information for 5 March
From: "Vernall" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 20:02:35 +1300
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all,

I've had a quick look through bulletins but I'm too tired (from being up for two nights in a row) to go through them in detail for those wanting to find out if they received any of the ZM2E transmissions.  For information, we had partial success with trying to work VA7LF and RU6LA, but no claims for two-way contacts.  We see that VA7LF got some reception of ZM2E but we did not get anything useful from VA7LF, on either night.  So that listeners can use timing information to check their saved files, the following are times when ZM2E transmitted on 5 March:

ZM2E sent "N E" at 60 second dot length (FSK60) (5 minutes duration) at the following times on 5 March:
0955 UTC
1052 UTC
1123 UTC
1154 UTC
1228 UTC
1254 UTC
1325 UTC
1356 UTC
ZM2E sent N E E at 60 second dot length (FSK60) at 1427 UTC.

After that we changed to trying to work RU6LA.  We were mostly listening for RU6LA, but at 1552 UTC we transmitted ZM2E with FSK120, and it was our sunrise part way through that.  Before that we got quite good reception of RU6LA QRSS120, with M grade copy of part of the call sign.  We understand that RU6LA got some useful reception of our transmission on 5 March.  Pics will be available in due course.

73, Bob ZL2CA