[LW] VA7LF schedule for tonight

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: [LW] VA7LF schedule for tonight
From: "Scott Tilley, VE7TIL" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 16:55:13 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
The following is VA7LF's pre-ZM2E QSO attempt schedule for tonight:

1) 0200 - 0500UTC -  200 second dot 'LF', this will last 'exactly' 30 minutes.
On the half hours of the above we will revert to listening to assess conditions.

2) 0500 - 0700 UTC - ID and mode as above; however, we're on continously for EU sunrise.
3) 0700 - ? - Begin QSO attempt by listening for ZM2E's signal start at 0715UTC.

NOTE: Some QSO details for listeners...

An 'E' by itself is an end of transimission like a 'K' in normal CW

Our/their callsign followed by a 'Z E' or 'V E' indicates we/they have been heard and the report sequence may begin.

The callsigns are repeated in full twice until contact is established. Then callsigns are abr. to their first letter...
Reports are O,M,T,N as by standard EME convention.

Thanks for the reports!

73 VA7LF