LF: Test Schedules

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>, "Lowfer \(LWCA\)" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Test Schedules
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 15:33:32 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All, a delayed message from Scot (re ZL<>VE tests) brought this to mind
again. If stations advising of transmitting schedules would put in the Date
as well as times there would be less chance for ambiguity in the case of a
delayed delivery through the reflector. I read messages from Scot via the
LWCA reflector last night (4th) but they only arrived via the RSGB LF
reflector this afternoon (1500z 5th). I happen to know the timings given are
for the just completed tests but someone not subscribing to the LW refector
might think it referred to the 5th.

Good work. Conditions were good but not outstanding, it is a pity you did
not make it, but then if it was all easy it wouldnt be worth the effort (??)

Cheers de Alan G3NYK