RE: LF: Tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: Tests
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:00:45 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi John & Markus,

I am carrying out tests at the moment for the first time on air using the
modified PA & rebuilt antenna, not looking for contacts or DX as yet, only
using about 200 watts at the moment.

I have found Markus's grabber but not sure how that is working as it is
showing 1 hr markers.

I could also look at Bryans if I QSY'd to top end of band.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Gary - G4WGT - IO83qp