Re: LF: GONE

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: GONE
From: WE0H Mike <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:40:38 -0600
Sender: [email protected]
:-D

Mike
WD2XGI

Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ wrote:
Mal,
    Activity in the U.S. is increasing, in the past year WD2XES,WD2XFX, WD2XGI, and WD2XGJ have all gotten on. WD2XDW got back on from his new QTH.
And this despite having NO ham privilges, we all had to get through the extra paperwork and expense of a Part 5 experimental license.

--
73 Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ
FN42hi

LF: GONE