LF: ZM2E Quartz Hill 4 & 5 March

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: ZM2E Quartz Hill 4 & 5 March
From: "Vernall" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 21:33:08 +1300
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all,

We are planning some LF DX activity from Quartz Hill on 4 and 5 March. Our main objective will be to attempt two-way contacts with VE7 and RU6, so most of our time is likely to be in "QSO mode" rather than "beacon mode". Until such time as we may make contact we will be calling with the full ZM2E call sign, with FSK (DFCW) transmission, so other listeners could monitor the frequency to see if they have any useful reception. This time our LF booking at Quartz Hill does not clash with an HF contest booking, so we will arrange for 20 and 40 metre HF liaison channels, and so provide a means to have LF/HF crossband contacts, or general HF/HF contacts. The LF call sign will be ZM2E. The HF call sign will be either ZL6QH or one of the operators personal call signs. Operators are expected to be Andrew ZL2BBJ, Mike ZL4OL and myself Bob ZL2CA.

More information on LF frequencies and dot length will be posted before the event, as will the nominal HF liaison channels.

73, Bob ZL2CA