Re: LF: RE: [LW] coast to coast condx

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: [LW] coast to coast condx
From: WE0H Mike <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 19:06:17 -0600
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
Maybe Mal has a big beam for 137kc and it is pointing at Oklahoma? Wonder how many prop pitch motors it would take to swing that baby around =-O

Mike

Laurence KL1X wrote:

Nice capture Mitch -

From Oklahoma, at present, signals from Eu hams on 137Khz are still going

to be well below rx threshold, qrss or cw...still "poor" conditions in my book. Pretty disturbed on Auroral fringing paths.

DCF39 sorts of path would indicate that ham signals are around 25dB below readable signals on argo at 1W erp limits here at the moment.

Suprised my CW message and DFCW signals are readble in the UK fm Mals extraordinary QTH...

Laurence KL1X/5