LF: OT : Jason on the 30m band

Subject: LF: OT : Jason on the 30m band
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 18:46:12 +0100
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
Z-usanet-msgid: XID589JaPRUi0094X36
Hello everybody,

  I received a message from Uli Henzler DF5SF, who does not subscribe to any of the
reflectors whom this message is addressed to, the notice of a QRP transmission starting
this Sunday evening in Jason fast mode. He asks for reception reports.
Here are the details :
------------------------
The transmission will start this evening at 19:00 UTC until Friday, 22:00 UTC.
I have modified the JASON (FAST-Mode) session:
beginning with a 60(!) second long center frequency carrier (for tuning, after 30 sec interrupted
with my CWID) and then " DF5SF <message 6 characters> "
If I have time I change the message every day at abt. 19:00 UTC, but not shure.
The center frequency is 10.140.125 +- 2 Hz    For further details see the attachment.

My equipment:
DDS-VFO with ATMEL AT90S2313 and AD9835 (Kit from www.qrpproject.de) with oven
controlled oscillator, the "PA" is a video amplifier AD811.
Power is abt 90mW into a magnetic loop from MFJ, diameter abt 1m.

So lets look what happens
--
73/72 de
Uli Henzler     DF5SF