LF: DI2AG qrss30

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: DI2AG qrss30
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:28:30 EST
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Group,

my nearest neighbour Walter (DJ2LF) will run his DI2AG MF-beacon at 3W ERP again tonight from 2200 to 0800, QRSS30 on 440044.16 Hz.

There was a trace on Steve's Grabulator II around 1540 this afternoon, but judging by the time of day it seems unlikely that this actually was the beacon. We will try to autodownload Argo grabs through the night from whoever may be willing to post them. However w3eee/.../Argo_2.jpg appears to have stopped at 1614.

Many thanks to all who were and will be looking.

73 and good luck

Markus, DF6NM