Re: LF: Are we in January or April ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Are we in January or April ?
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:40:58 EST
Sender: [email protected]
I stil hold to the belief that they are successfully operating antennas that exist in this universe but radiate in another parallel universe. What I have so far failed to understand is why they have not extended their experimental efforts into designs incorporating tribar elements as these would have the credibility of being non-existant in ordinary Euclidean space but might be possible in the sense that consideration only of a small part of the element could give rise to a locally possible cohomology element. After all that we are only left with the problem of working out how to further distort Maxwell's work in order to explain just how we get antennas designed to these new criteria to radiate infinite power when fed with zero energy!

Dicken's Scrooge had it in two succinct words; "Bah! Humbug!"

73 and a Happy New Year to any I have missed so far.

de Pat g4gvw