LF: re: DI2AG

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: re: DI2AG
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 05 02:19:29 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi,

still nothing here (JO41xn), which is only few 100s kms away.
I want to ask, if anyone else did copy a data (maybe PSK) station on 441.x kHz
too, or this one is a ghost signal made by my TS-50.
On 440 I only could copy the NDB beacons DRE (Poland) and PIA (Italy), bith
strong, DRE as the strongest. Up/Down a bit I could copy PE & B from Slovakia
and
CK from Czech Rep.
As I have now about 600 different NDB beacons logged the last months my RX
system (TS-50 and DX-88 vertical...hi) is not the worst'est, not really good
but not too bad either...hi  Logged NDBs from OX to Russia, North Norway to
Northern Africa, including Cape Verde and CU/CT3. But til now absolutly nothing
from DI2AG. Copied some german and swedish stations on 136 kHz the last weeks,
which might be the same power range (and antenna?) as DI2AG. I still have some
hope to catch DI2AG, and to get my first DI QSL ;-) But the 440 spot is not the
best choise, 460-465 would be much better, as there are nearly no active NDBs
logged by (at least) european NDB DXer, OK not much, but 440 is crowded ;-)

73, Tom - DL8AAM