LF: Re: DI2AG

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: DI2AG
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 16:00:37 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Gary and Walter,

You mean they are already transmitting ?
If so, sorry to have missed the initial show... well there is a signal on DI2AG's frequency "now" (that's what  on the screen NOW), but the signal fades in and out here, no complete callsign yet.

By accident, I received Gary's mail when checking my inbox for any reports on an MSK test transmission this afternoon. Congrats and many thanks go to Ko, who -afaik- made the first successfull reception (incl. decoding) of an MSK08 MSK31 transmission on the LF amateur radio band.  More tests -possibly- later, still staring on the 440 kHz spectrogram now...

GL for 2005 all,
73, Wolf DL4YHF / DF0WD .