LF: Re: Gravity Waves

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Gravity Waves
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 22:11:29 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Warren, I knew if I made outlandish enough suggestions someone would
come up who knew the answer !! I wasn't sure of the definition but guessed
at what you described. If there are gravity waves due to CME shocks, these
should be detectable on a microbarograph ?? I keep wondering about playing
in that area....trying to correlate the fading pattern with pressure
changes......The problem could be the interaction is a "magnetic" collision
and it wont correlate....but I wont know til I (or someone else ) try it.
Cheers de Alan G3NYK