RE: LF: TA 04Jan

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: TA 04Jan
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 11:01:25 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Tom see

http://www.g0mrf.freeserve.co.uk/preamp.htm

I fitted two of this is a small box and literally connected them in series

They are nominal 50 ohm in/out devices and only cover the 137Khz band - sounds like a Q mulitplier as you tune across the band with the pre amp on...

Ive not run figures on them in series but the gain is sufficient for the 817 with a bit to spare on a medium sized loop

Laurence