LF: Re: M0BMU mods for G0MRF 300 W Tx

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: M0BMU mods for G0MRF 300 W Tx
From: "Scott Tilley" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 12:10:00 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Hey Gary

I have used the split flyback cores with good success here for my 500W amp
design which is very similar to the G0MRF design and uses James' ideas
regarding the current feed configuration.  The trick is lapping the
connecting surfaces on a flat surface with 600grit paper.  Click the core
back together and wrap it it fibre tape or something similar and wind your
coils...  You may need to experiment with a few different 'brands' of
'street ferrite' before you find one that is man enough...

73 Scott