LF: XDW CurrentCam

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: XDW CurrentCam
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 06:38:41 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Whilst Im in Alaska WD2XDW will remain on in OKlahoma on 137,7752/6 dfcw gps ref'd and under remote control. To aid me ive web enabled a camera looking at the "aerial current" meter on the Decca 5501 unit - http://myweb.cableone.net/flow/ccam.jpg - the meter lower scale is just visible as 1-6 amps and for perfect matching it should read 5.25A; any higher (tuner needs more C) or lower (its warmed up!) means mistmatch, or off.

It refreshes every couple of mins so you may catch a intercharacter space or a blurring as it keys CW. The time and the date on the picture is GMT. The room is lit by natural light and will be dimmer at night as the room is only lit by the various LEDs.

Argo 2 live on the web site shows the output of the tx at dot30 slow - again to help me keep an eye on the equipment.

Laurence, on route Anchorage BP51
Have a good christmas -
KL1X/5 em26aq