Re: LF: Rugby Loran station

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Rugby Loran station
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 17:52:49 EST
Sender: [email protected]
Bad news is often a different spin!

I wish to hell this organisation ( in which I own stock) would get its corporate act together.
In a recent article written up in a prestigious professional journal for managerial people, BT were being quoted as concentrating their efforts on the conversion of their many and varied interests in a myriad of disparate networking technologies into a largely IP-based offering of services in a global marketplace. What with GPS, GLONAST and (soon to be) Galileo (the European version of GPS), what on earth are they hoping to gain and where is the commercial advantage. Or, am I missing a trick here? Is it just possible that LF has a commercial  or strategic value we are not informed about! I think we should be told.

73
Pat g4gvw