Re: LF: Re: DXing from Eu

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: DXing from Eu
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 16:09:20 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Uwe and group,

Concerning 1-W-ERP limit in DL:
Seems the info on the DARC-website was a bit ahead of its time, or too optimistically interpreted.. Good luck to anyone in the TA-business - though I didn't see lots of DX on saturday and sunday, it was much too noisy here.

BTW Had some nice contacts in Chirp-Hell with Markus, DF6NM, on Sunday (we even tried a "fast mode" which was almost as fast as normal CW), and also got one new callsign in the logbook at DF0WD, after being passive for two years. Would have been nice to have worked some old friends from G-land, but got no reply so far (only heard one G-station calling in CW). So hoping that conditions will improve.

Regards,
Wolf DL4YHF.