LF: Re: Re: RE: RSGB LF Convention / demo station.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: RE: RSGB LF Convention / demo station.
From: "Derek Atter" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:45:25 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear LF'ers

I can now confirm that the callsign under which the RSGB Convention LF station will be operating over the weekend is actually MB2HFC.

Any LF enthusiasts attending the conference and who wishes to have a spell of operating will of course be very welcome. Just contact me on the day or contact David, G0MRF or just turn up at the LF station and we will put you on the list. The station will be located in the "Flight Deck" room in the Hotel which is the same room as the RSGB book counter etc. will be located.

73,  de  Derek,  G3GRO