Re: LF: Re: New LF book

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: New LF book
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:35:30 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
I got my copy of "LF Today" in the mail today.
A nice addition to my slowly expanding longwave library!

Johan,

Thanks for the comment.

However, there is an error on page 109. The QRSS signal at the
bottom of the screen capture is not mine, I have never been actively
involved in Atlantic crossing on LF. The lower trace reads "J SM6P..." so it is probably Christer, SM6PXJ, who was very active at
that time.

Oops. Sorry, I obviously didn't spend enough time reading the Morse on the screen shot. I have published a correction on my web site at:
http://www.apersonalguide.co.uk/lf/lftoday/update.htm

73 de Mike