Re: LF: RE: 1 W ERP on 137 in Germany

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: 1 W ERP on 137 in Germany
From: "Walter Staubach" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 22:08:37 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Hajo and All,
        people continue the story about this so-called historical voting:
The English language won by a one-vote majority. Balsam for the German soul.
But sorry, the historical truth is - this voting for an all-american
language never took place. Most regions spoke English from the beginnung,
few spoke German.
        Please read:
Walter Krämer / Götz Trenkler: Lexikon der populären Irrtümer, Eichborn
Verlag, Seite 68
Nevertheless: I like 1W ERP
73 Walter DJ2LF