LF: Re: Moved my web site

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Moved my web site
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 17:26:35 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mike strange about the web site. I dont know how much you pay but as part
of my BT-Yahoo  "Anytime"  tarriff (£15.99 a month) I get 2Gbytes of mail
space and 50 MB of web space, and a free spam/virus trap, (which seems to
work quite well). I dont get any extra perks cos I'm an ex-employee these
days, so that must be the normal allowance. I dont know what they offer to
ADSL customers. The anytime is limited to 150hours a month with a carry-over
of 20 unused hours, I find that is quite good for me, but with multiple
access you may need more. Ah you do need a BT line to to take that....so
maybe not so useful.

The cheap hosters seem to pepper the downloads with pop-ups and ads, so you
may not find that so popular with your customers.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]