LF: Moved my web site

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Moved my web site
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 13:22:56 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Since the company hosting my website (www.lf.thersgb.net) decided to delete the site without informing me, I have had to move it (this is why it is essential to have a local copy!). Note, although this host was originally associated with the RSGB, it is not any more.

The temporary location is:
http://www.apersonalguide/lf/

Anyone linking to my old site should alter the link now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I have a new page featuring the new RSGB book about 136kHz:
http://www.apersonalguide/lf/lftoday/

I am looking for a cheap and reliable web host offering perhaps 50Mb of storage. Any suggestions, please, to my direct e-mail ([email protected]), not via this reflector.

Mike, G3XDV