LF: Re: RE: 1 W ERP on 137 in Germany

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: RE: 1 W ERP on 137 in Germany
From: "Walter Staubach" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 15:01:45 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hallo Wolf and others,
        yes, I´m still on the reflector. This 40-letter-word should be
given to the guinness book. It is mad and a sample for misusing the German
language. If  I would have used a word like this in a composition at school
I´m sure the teacher would have given a 5.
(1=very good, 6=nothing). Nobody needs this word, nobody uses it - only an
authority can do.
Let us say "frequency plan", that will do.
But nevertheless: Only the title is bad, but the content is good for the
German hams.
73   Walter DJ2LF