LF: Re: Re: Re: PORTADYNE

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Re: PORTADYNE
From: "captbrian" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:41:35 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
 When Noah was building his ark he asked me to do the radio installation.... all that biblical stuff about sending out a dove to locate land is because the Hebrew translators didn't have a Hebrew word for Radio-location  pulses ...so they just guessed it meant dove..   it was in my fourth reincarnation that I was christened Gugliemo ....and I wish you would stop writing CW when you mean Morse Code. Continuous Wave transmissions can be encoded in all sorts of ways; rtty and Murray being but two examples.

G3GVB